Design teams can reduce design time by taking advantage of a reusable KitConnect content library that keeps their designs consistent, and leaves less chance for error. The content library is version-aware preventing usage of out-of-date designs.
- Add all your repeatable elements in one single content library in the cloud
- Keep your BIM content and documentation centralized in one place
- Reuse and repurpose your previous design in multiple projects
- Create rules and logic for your design elements and even define their relation to each other
- Keep your designs up-to-date in all of your projects via a version-aware content library
- A quick and reliable Bill of Materials (BOM) for each scenario of your design at any point
KitConnect is an integrated Revit to web application built on Forge. It manages a configurable, modular content library (Kit-of-Parts content). This solution includes a Revit plug-in and a web application, centralizing data in the cloud and enabling easy project scaling.